The options on developer mode seem to be privileged settings and hence only the persons who have the required knowledge can use these features. This is an assumption since the developer mode is not active by default on your iPhone or the iPad device that runs iOS. With know-how on operating these settings, you can make use of the advanced functions.
Developers or advanced users will want to use the USB debugging mode while others want to install a third-party ROM or any other Software for that matter. If you are keen on being a developer and are ambitious to explore the menu to play around it, then this is the guide that will let you know how to do this.
Procedure for Activating Developer Mode on Apple Devices running
- Connect the device to a computer
- Simultaneously, long press the home button and the power key on your iPhone or the iPad.
- Release the power button but keep pressing the home button.
- Tap and hold the home key for another 10-15 seconds.
- Screen turns black which shows the phone is on DFU Reset Mode.
The iTunes notification that pops up will tell you that the application detected the iPhone is on Recovery mode. To use the iTunes again, you have to restore the device. Through those steps, you now know how to enter the DFU mode from the phone or the tablet.
In case you have any question, send us a text asking the question and we will reply to you promptly.