If you have an iPhone, you will take some time to understand all the features of your phone in detail. Many users of iPhone do not know that their phones have a built-in compass app. If you do not know that your phone already has this feature, you may end up using a third-party app. Sooner or later you are going to use this feature; so it is a good idea to know how to do that.
In this post we will show you how you can use the built-in compass. Let’s learn an easy way to calibrate the compass.
How To Calibrate Compass On iPhone
- Turn on your phone;
- Find out Settings and open the option;
- Then find privacy tab and open it;
- Then see where the location services are;
- Now you will see the compass entry;
- You can disable it by tapping it one time;
- To enable it, you just need to tap on it again.
The actual calibrating process is this Off/On switch. Your device will work smoothly if you just do it once. Just to compare the results, you can try a third-party app and see how it works.